Implementation intentions and repeated behaviour: augmenting the predictive validity of the theory of planned behaviour
Article first published online: 12 FEB 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 2-3, pages 349–369, March - May 1999
How to Cite
Sheeran, P. and Orbell, S. (1999), Implementation intentions and repeated behaviour: augmenting the predictive validity of the theory of planned behaviour. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 29: 349–369. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-0992(199903/05)29:2/3<349::AID-EJSP931>3.0.CO;2-Y
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 1999
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 1998
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!