Intentional control over prejudice: when the choice of the measure matters
Article first published online: 5 MAY 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 469–477, June 1999
How to Cite
Franco, F. M. and Maass, A. (1999), Intentional control over prejudice: when the choice of the measure matters. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 29: 469–477. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-0992(199906)29:4<469::AID-EJSP938>3.0.CO;2-S
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 1999
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 1998
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!