The effect of cognitive load on social categorization in the category confusion paradigm
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 5-6, pages 621–639, August - September 1999
How to Cite
Spears, R., Haslam, S. A. and Jansen, R. (1999), The effect of cognitive load on social categorization in the category confusion paradigm. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 29: 621–639. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-0992(199908/09)29:5/6<621::AID-EJSP969>3.0.CO;2-W
- Issue online: 21 JUN 1999
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!