Social cognition: learning about what matters in the social world
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 3–39, January/February 2000
How to Cite
Tory Higgins, E. (2000), Social cognition: learning about what matters in the social world. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 30: 3–39. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-0992(200001/02)30:1<3::AID-EJSP987>3.0.CO;2-I
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2000
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2000
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH-39429
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!