Interdependence in negotiation: effects of exit options and social motive on distributive and integrative negotiation
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 255–272, March/April 2000
How to Cite
Giebels, E., De Dreu, C. K.W. and Van De Vliert, E. (2000), Interdependence in negotiation: effects of exit options and social motive on distributive and integrative negotiation. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 30: 255–272. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-0992(200003/04)30:2<255::AID-EJSP991>3.0.CO;2-7
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2000
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 1998
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: NWO 575-71-011
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!