Econometrics and Health Economics
Down and out: estimating the relationship between mental health and unemployment
Article first published online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 397–406, July 1997
How to Cite
Hamilton, V. H., Merrigan, P. and Dufresne, É. (1997), Down and out: estimating the relationship between mental health and unemployment. Health Econ., 6: 397–406. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1050(199707)6:4<397::AID-HEC283>3.0.CO;2-M
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 1997
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 1996
- Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: SSHRC 410-94-0713
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!