Soil water movement and nutrient cycling in semi-arid rangeland: vegetation change and system resilience
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 443–459, 15 March 1998
How to Cite
Dougill, A. J., Heathwaite, A. L. and Thomas, D. S. G. (1998), Soil water movement and nutrient cycling in semi-arid rangeland: vegetation change and system resilience. Hydrol. Process., 12: 443–459. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1085(19980315)12:3<443::AID-HYP582>3.0.CO;2-N
- Issue online: 4 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!