THE CENTER FOR EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STUDIES-DEPRESSION (CES-D) SCALE: ASSESSMENT OF DEPRESSION IN THE MEDICALLY ILL ELDERLY
Article first published online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 436–446, April 1997
How to Cite
SCHEIN, R. L. and KOENIG, H. G. (1997), THE CENTER FOR EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STUDIES-DEPRESSION (CES-D) SCALE: ASSESSMENT OF DEPRESSION IN THE MEDICALLY ILL ELDERLY. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 12: 436–446. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1166(199704)12:4<436::AID-GPS499>3.0.CO;2-M
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 1995
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: 5 T32 AG00029
- Claude D. Pepper Older Persons Independence Center. Grant Number: 5 P60 AG11268
- Agency for Health Care Policy and Research. Grant Number: 1 F32 HS00108-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.