THE CENTER FOR EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STUDIES-DEPRESSION (CES-D) SCALE: ASSESSMENT OF DEPRESSION IN THE MEDICALLY ILL ELDERLY
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 436–446, April 1997
How to Cite
SCHEIN, R. L. and KOENIG, H. G. (1997), THE CENTER FOR EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STUDIES-DEPRESSION (CES-D) SCALE: ASSESSMENT OF DEPRESSION IN THE MEDICALLY ILL ELDERLY. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 12: 436–446. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1166(199704)12:4<436::AID-GPS499>3.0.CO;2-M
- Issue online: 4 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 1995
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: 5 T32 AG00029
- Claude D. Pepper Older Persons Independence Center. Grant Number: 5 P60 AG11268
- Agency for Health Care Policy and Research. Grant Number: 1 F32 HS00108-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.