The effects of emotion-oriented approaches in the care for persons suffering from dementia: a review of the literature
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 141–161, February 2000
How to Cite
Finnema, E., Dröes, R.-M., Ribbe, M. and Van Tilburg, W. (2000), The effects of emotion-oriented approaches in the care for persons suffering from dementia: a review of the literature. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 15: 141–161. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1166(200002)15:2<141::AID-GPS92>3.0.CO;2-5
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2000
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.