Bone changes in the human skull probably resulting from scurvy in infancy and childhood
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 212–220, May 1997
How to Cite
Ortner, D. J. and Ericksen, M. F. (1997), Bone changes in the human skull probably resulting from scurvy in infancy and childhood. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 7: 212–220. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1212(199705)7:3<212::AID-OA346>3.0.CO;2-5
- Issue online: 4 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 1996
- Smithsonian Research Opportunities Fund. Grant Numbers: 1233F22A, 1233F32A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!