Can trace elements in fossils provide information about palaeodiet?
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 23–37, January/February 1998
How to Cite
Safont, S., Malgosa, A., Subirà, M.E. and Gibert, J. (1998), Can trace elements in fossils provide information about palaeodiet?. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 8: 23–37. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1212(199801/02)8:1<23::AID-OA403>3.0.CO;2-R
- Issue online: 18 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 1997
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 1996
- DGCYT. Grant Number: PB94-122-CO2-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!