Evaluation of habitual activities among two Alaskan Eskimo populations based on musculoskeletal stress markers
Article first published online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Stress Markers
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 341–353, September/October 1998
How to Cite
Steen, S. L. and Lane, R. W. (1998), Evaluation of habitual activities among two Alaskan Eskimo populations based on musculoskeletal stress markers. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 8: 341–353. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1212(1998090)8:5<341::AID-OA441>3.0.CO;2-B
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 1998
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!