The Natufian hunting conundrum: spears, atlatls, or bows? musculoskeletal and armature evidence
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Stress Markers
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 378–389, September/October 1998
How to Cite
Peterson, J. (1998), The Natufian hunting conundrum: spears, atlatls, or bows? musculoskeletal and armature evidence. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 8: 378–389. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1212(1998090)8:5<378::AID-OA436>3.0.CO;2-I
- Issue online: 4 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 1998
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!