Psychological characteristics of infertile couples: can they predict pregnancy and treatment persistence?
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 289–301, July/August 1998
How to Cite
Strauss, B., Hepp, U., Staeding, G. and Mettler, L. (1998), Psychological characteristics of infertile couples: can they predict pregnancy and treatment persistence?. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 8: 289–301. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1298(199807/08)8:4<289::AID-CASP491>3.0.CO;2-W
- Issue online: 21 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 1998
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 1997
- German Ministry of Education, Research and Technology (BMBF). Grant Number: Foerderkennzeichen KY 930301/7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!