Influence of three-dimensional structure on the immunogenicity of a peptide expressed on the surface of a plant virus
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 71–82, March/April 2000
How to Cite
Taylor, K. M., Lin, T., Porta, C., Mosser, A. G., Giesing, H. A., Lomonossoff, G. P. and Johnson, J. E. (2000), Influence of three-dimensional structure on the immunogenicity of a peptide expressed on the surface of a plant virus. J. Mol. Recognit., 13: 71–82. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1352(200003/04)13:2<71::AID-JMR489>3.0.CO;2-V
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2000
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 1999
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 1999
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC), UK
- National Science Foundation (NSF), USA
- Human Capital and Mobility Fellowship, EU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!