We are indebted to Doris Fay, Nick Shryane, and Sabine Sonnentag for many useful suggestions to improve our paper and to Harry Garst for advising us on the LISREL analyses. We are grateful to Hoogoven Staal for letting us do the research there.
Helping to improve suggestion systems: predictors of making suggestions in companies
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2000
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1139–1155, December 1999
How to Cite
Frese, M., Teng, E. and Wijnen, C. J. D. (1999), Helping to improve suggestion systems: predictors of making suggestions in companies. J. Organiz. Behav., 20: 1139–1155. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1379(199912)20:7<1139::AID-JOB946>3.0.CO;2-I
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2000
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!