Authors' note: This study was partially supported by a grant from the Faculty Research and Creative Endeavors Committee at Central Michigan University. Some of these data were previously reported at the annual meeting of the Academy of Management (1996) in Chicago.
Work stressors and coworker support as predictors of individual strain and job performance
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 391–405, June 2000
How to Cite
Beehr, T. A., Jex, S. M., Stacy, B. A. and Murray, M. A. (2000), Work stressors and coworker support as predictors of individual strain and job performance. J. Organiz. Behav., 21: 391–405. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1379(200006)21:4<391::AID-JOB15>3.0.CO;2-9
- Issue online: 25 APR 2000
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 1997
- Faculty Research and Creative Endeavors Committee at Central Michigan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!