An event stratigraphy for the Last Termination in the North Atlantic region based on the Greenland ice-core record: a proposal by the INTIMATE group
Article first published online: 21 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 283–292, July/August 1998
How to Cite
Björck, S., Walker, M. J. C., Cwynar, L. C., Johnsen, S., Knudsen, K.-L., Lowe, J. J. and Wohlfarth, B. (1998), An event stratigraphy for the Last Termination in the North Atlantic region based on the Greenland ice-core record: a proposal by the INTIMATE group. J. Quaternary Sci., 13: 283–292. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1417(199807/08)13:4<283::AID-JQS386>3.0.CO;2-A
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 1998
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 1998
- Swedish Research Council
- Royal Society, London
- INQUA Palaeoclimate Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!