A Holocene record of climate, vegetation change and peat bog development, east Otago, South Island, New Zealand
Version of Record online: 29 APR 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 239–254, May 1999
How to Cite
Mcglone, M. S. and Wilmshurst, J. M. (1999), A Holocene record of climate, vegetation change and peat bog development, east Otago, South Island, New Zealand. J. Quaternary Sci., 14: 239–254. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1417(199905)14:3<239::AID-JQS438>3.0.CO;2-9
- Issue online: 29 APR 1999
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 1998
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 1998
- Foundation for Research, Science and Technology, New Zealand. Grant Number: C09525
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!