The Structuring of Interfirm Exchanges in Business Know-How: Evidence from International Collaborative Ventures
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 279–294, June 1997
How to Cite
Chi, T. and Roehl, T. W. (1997), The Structuring of Interfirm Exchanges in Business Know-How: Evidence from International Collaborative Ventures. Manage. Decis. Econ., 18: 279–294. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1468(199706)18:4<279::AID-MDE826>3.0.CO;2-S
- Issue online: 4 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!