Investor self-selection: evidence from a mutual fund survey
Version of Record online: 28 APR 1999
Copyright © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Special Issue: The Use of Finance and Economics in Securities Regulation and Corporation Law
Volume 18, Issue 7-8, pages 719–729, November - December 1997
How to Cite
Alexander, G. J., Jones, J. D. and Nigro, P. J. (1997), Investor self-selection: evidence from a mutual fund survey. Manage. Decis. Econ., 18: 719–729. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1468(199711/12)18:7/8<719::AID-MDE859>3.0.CO;2-A
- Issue online: 28 APR 1999
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!