Mate substitutes or adulterants: study of xanthine content
Article first published online: 18 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 129–131, March 1998
How to Cite
Filip, R., Lopez, P., Coussio, J. and Ferraro, G. (1998), Mate substitutes or adulterants: study of xanthine content. Phytother. Res., 12: 129–131. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1573(199803)12:2<129::AID-PTR191>3.0.CO;2-1
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 1997
- Secyt-UBA. Grant Numbers: FA 090, FA 028
- BID-PID CONICET. Grant Number: PMT-SID 370
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!