Couples' adjustment to breast cancer and benign breast disease: a longitudinal analysis
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: FAMILIES AND CANCER
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 37–48, January/February 1998
How to Cite
Northouse, L. L., Templin, T., Mood, D. and Oberst, M. (1998), Couples' adjustment to breast cancer and benign breast disease: a longitudinal analysis. Psycho-Oncology, 7: 37–48. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1611(199801/02)7:1<37::AID-PON314>3.0.CO;2-#
- Issue online: 4 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
- National Institute of Nursing Research (NIH). Grant Number: #R29NR02019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.