BYPASS CHANNELS AT WEIRS AS APPROPRIATE AIDS FOR FISH MIGRATION IN RHITHRAL RIVERS
Article first published online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1996 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Regulated Rivers: Research & Management
Volume 12, Issue 4-5, pages 483–492, July 1996
How to Cite
JUNGWIRTH, M. (1996), BYPASS CHANNELS AT WEIRS AS APPROPRIATE AIDS FOR FISH MIGRATION IN RHITHRAL RIVERS. Regul. Rivers: Res. Mgmt., 12: 483–492. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1646(199607)12:4/5<483::AID-RRR402>3.0.CO;2-B
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 1995
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!