Group model-building: tackling messy problems
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2000
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
System Dynamics Review
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 379–401, Winter 1999
How to Cite
Vennix, J. A. M. (1999), Group model-building: tackling messy problems. Syst. Dyn. Rev., 15: 379–401. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-1727(199924)15:4<379::AID-SDR179>3.0.CO;2-E
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2000
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Received: SEP 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!