Mechanisms of protection of cationic lipid-DNA complexes during lyophilization
Article first published online: 27 APR 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc. and the American Pharmaceutical Association
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Special Issue: Papers from the 1999 Macromolecular Drug Delivery Conference
Volume 89, Issue 5, pages 682–691, May 2000
How to Cite
Allison, S. D. and Anchordoquy, T. J. (2000), Mechanisms of protection of cationic lipid-DNA complexes during lyophilization. J. Pharm. Sci., 89: 682–691. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1520-6017(200005)89:5<682::AID-JPS14>3.0.CO;2-#
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2000
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 1999
- NIH-NCI training grant. Grant Number: #1T32-CA-79446-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!