Original Article: Fat Distribution During Growth
Hormonal changes during puberty and their relationship to fat distribution
Article first published online: 4 MAR 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: Body Composition Research in Human Biology
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 209–224, 1999
How to Cite
Roemmich, J. N. and Rogol, A. D. (1999), Hormonal changes during puberty and their relationship to fat distribution. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 11: 209–224. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1520-6300(1999)11:2<209::AID-AJHB9>3.0.CO;2-G
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 1999
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 1998
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 1998
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HD 32631
- General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: MO1 RR00847
- University of Virginia Children's Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!