Juvenile hormone as a mediator of plasticity in insect life histories
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 359–373, 1997
How to Cite
Dingle, H. and Winchell, R. (1997), Juvenile hormone as a mediator of plasticity in insect life histories. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 35: 359–373. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1520-6327(1997)35:4<359::AID-ARCH2>3.0.CO;2-N
- Issue online: 6 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 1997
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!