Mono- and dibasic proteolytic cleavage sites in insect neuroendocrine peptide precursors
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 49–63, February 2000
How to Cite
Veenstra, J. A. (2000), Mono- and dibasic proteolytic cleavage sites in insect neuroendocrine peptide precursors. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 43: 49–63. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1520-6327(200002)43:2<49::AID-ARCH1>3.0.CO;2-M
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2000
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 1999
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!