Targeting of MOF, a putative histone acetyl transferase, to the X chromosome of Drosophila melanogaster
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 56–64, 1998
How to Cite
Gu, W., Szauter, P. and Lucchesi, J. C. (1998), Targeting of MOF, a putative histone acetyl transferase, to the X chromosome of Drosophila melanogaster. Dev. Genet., 22: 56–64. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1520-6408(1998)22:1<56::AID-DVG6>3.0.CO;2-6
- Issue online: 6 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 1997
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 1997
- NIH. Grant Number: GM15961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!