List prices and discounts: The interrelationship between consumer shopping patterns and profitable marketing strategies
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1996 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Experimental Economics
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 341–363, July 1996
How to Cite
Davis, D. D. and Holt, C. A. (1996), List prices and discounts: The interrelationship between consumer shopping patterns and profitable marketing strategies. Psychol. Mark., 13: 341–363. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1520-6793(199607)13:4<341::AID-MAR2>3.0.CO;2-A
- Issue online: 7 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SBR 9319842, SBR 9320044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!