Presented at the 39th annual meeting of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, Orlando, FL, October 19, 1997
Significance of pretreatment hemoglobin level in patients with T1 glottic cancer†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Radiation Oncology Investigations
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 42–48, 1999
How to Cite
Canaday, D. J., Regine, W. F., Mohiuddin, M., Zollinger, W., Machtay, M., Lee, J., Schultz, D. and Rudoltz, M. S. (1999), Significance of pretreatment hemoglobin level in patients with T1 glottic cancer. Radiat. Oncol. Investig., 7: 42–48. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1520-6823(1999)7:1<42::AID-ROI6>3.0.CO;2-W
- Issue online: 1 FEB 1999
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 1998
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!