Presented at the 39th annual meeting of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, Orlando, FL, October 19, 1997
Significance of pretreatment hemoglobin level in patients with T1 glottic cancer†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Radiation Oncology Investigations
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 42–48, 1999
How to Cite
Canaday, D. J., Regine, W. F., Mohiuddin, M., Zollinger, W., Machtay, M., Lee, J., Schultz, D. and Rudoltz, M. S. (1999), Significance of pretreatment hemoglobin level in patients with T1 glottic cancer. Radiat. Oncol. Investig., 7: 42–48. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1520-6823(1999)7:1<42::AID-ROI6>3.0.CO;2-W
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 1999
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 1998
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!