Carboxyl/cholinesterases: a case study of the evolution of a successful multigene family
Article first published online: 1 DEC 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1031–1042, December 1999
How to Cite
Oakeshott, J.G., Claudianos, C., Russell, R.J. and Robin, G.C. (1999), Carboxyl/cholinesterases: a case study of the evolution of a successful multigene family. Bioessays, 21: 1031–1042. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1521-1878(199912)22:1<1031::AID-BIES7>3.0.CO;2-J
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 1999
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!