Problems and paradigms
Regeneration in the metazoans: why does it happen?
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 578–590, June 2000
How to Cite
Alvarado, A. S. (2000), Regeneration in the metazoans: why does it happen?. Bioessays, 22: 578–590. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1521-1878(200006)22:6<578::AID-BIES11>3.0.CO;2-#
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2000
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2000
- Carnegie Institution of Washington; National Institute of General Medical Sciences, NIH. Grant Number: RO1 GM57260-01.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!