Synthesis of the N-Terminal Lipohexapeptide of Human GαO-Protein and Fluorescent-Labeled Analogues for Biological Studies
Article first published online: 24 FEB 1999
© 1999 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 922–936, 1 March 1999
How to Cite
Cotté, A., Bader, B., Kuhlmann, J. and Waldmann, H. (1999), Synthesis of the N-Terminal Lipohexapeptide of Human GαO-Protein and Fluorescent-Labeled Analogues for Biological Studies. Chem. Eur. J., 5: 922–936. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1521-3765(19990301)5:3<922::AID-CHEM922>3.0.CO;2-O
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 1999
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 1999
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!