On the Relation between π Bonding, Electronegativity, and Bond Angles in High-Valent Transition Metal Complexes
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 1999
© 1999 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 3631–3643, 3 December 1999
How to Cite
Kaupp, M. (1999), On the Relation between π Bonding, Electronegativity, and Bond Angles in High-Valent Transition Metal Complexes. Chem. Eur. J., 5: 3631–3643. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1521-3765(19991203)5:12<3631::AID-CHEM3631>3.0.CO;2-1
- Issue online: 30 NOV 1999
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 1999
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!