Based on a Poster presented at the meeting ‘Twenty-five years of increasing glyphosate use: the opportunities ahead’, organised by J Caseley and L G Copping on behalf of the Crop Protection Group of the SCI and held on 23 February 1999 at the Royal Aeronautical Society, London
A first report of glyphosate-resistant goosegrass (Eleusine indica (L) Gaertn) in Malaysia†
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2000
© 2000 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Glyphosate Special Issue
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 336–339, April 2000
How to Cite
Lee, L. J. and Ngim, J. (2000), A first report of glyphosate-resistant goosegrass (Eleusine indica (L) Gaertn) in Malaysia. Pest. Manag. Sci., 56: 336–339. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1526-4998(200004)56:4<336::AID-PS123>3.0.CO;2-8
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2000
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!