Microelectrophoresis devices for DNA sequencing
Part 2. Genomics
2.1. Genome Sequencing
Short Specialist Review
Published Online: 15 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics
How to Cite
Ehrlich, D. J., Aborn, J. H., El-Difrawy, S. A., Gismondi, E. A., Lam, R., McKenna, B. and O'Neil, T. 2004. Microelectrophoresis devices for DNA sequencing. Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics. 2:2.1:6.
- Published Online: 15 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!