The role of nonsense-mediated decay in physiological and pathological processes
Part 2. Genomics
2.7. ESTs: Cancer Genes and the Anatomy Project
Short Specialist Review
Published Online: 15 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics
How to Cite
Holbrook, J. A., Neu-Yilik, G., Hentze, M. W. and Kulozik, A. E. 2005. The role of nonsense-mediated decay in physiological and pathological processes. Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics. 2:2.7:85.
- Published Online: 15 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!