Computational methods for the prediction of protein interaction partners
Part 3. Proteomics
3.3. Mapping of Biochemical Networks
Short Specialist Review
Published Online: 15 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics
How to Cite
Valencia, A. and Juan, D. 2004. Computational methods for the prediction of protein interaction partners. Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics. 3:3.3:45.
- Published Online: 15 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!