The Protein Data Bank (PDB) and the Worldwide PDB http://www.wwpdb.org
Part 4. Bioinformatics
4.6. Methods for Structure Analysis and Prediction
Short Specialist Review
Published Online: 15 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics
How to Cite
Berman, H., Nakamura, H. and Henrick, K. 2005. The Protein Data Bank (PDB) and the Worldwide PDB http://www.wwpdb.org. Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics. 4:4.6:71.
- Published Online: 15 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!