Potential and Challenges of Applying Vibrational Spectroscopy to the Analysis of Trans Fats in Foods for Regulatory Compliance in the USA
Applications in Life, Pharmaceutical and Natural Sciences
Published Online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Handbook of Vibrational Spectroscopy
How to Cite
, Mossoba, M. M., Moss, J., Kramer, J. K. and Azizian, H. 2010. Potential and Challenges of Applying Vibrational Spectroscopy to the Analysis of Trans Fats in Foods for Regulatory Compliance in the USA. Handbook of Vibrational Spectroscopy. .
- Published Online: 15 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!