Noyori Oxidation (Sodium Tungstate Dihydrate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Methyltri-n-octylammonium Hydrogen Sulfate, Phosphonic Acid)
Published Online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
e-EROS Encyclopedia of Reagents for Organic Synthesis
How to Cite
Kon, Y. and Sato, K. 2013. Noyori Oxidation (Sodium Tungstate Dihydrate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Methyltri-n-octylammonium Hydrogen Sulfate, Phosphonic Acid). e-EROS Encyclopedia of Reagents for Organic Synthesis.
- Published Online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!