Photo–Initiated Electron–Transfer at the Interface between Anatase TiO2 Nanocrystallites and Transition–Metal Polypyridyl Compounds: Recent Advances
Published Online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Encyclopedia of Inorganic Chemistry
How to Cite
Ardo, S. and Meyer, G. J. 2011. Photo–Initiated Electron–Transfer at the Interface between Anatase TiO2 Nanocrystallites and Transition–Metal Polypyridyl Compounds: Recent Advances. Encyclopedia of Inorganic Chemistry. .
- Published Online: 18 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!