Chapter 6 Isolation and Analysis of Gene Regulatory Sequences
Part 2. Plant Genetic Modification: Transgenes and Transformation
1. Plant Gene Isolation and Charaterisation: Non-Genomic Sequences
Published Online: 15 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Handbook of Plant Biotechnology
How to Cite
Hehl, R., Steffens, N. O. and Wingender, E. 2004. Isolation and Analysis of Gene Regulatory Sequences. Handbook of Plant Biotechnology. 2:1:6.
- Published Online: 15 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!