UNIT 1.10 Use of Medaka in Toxicity Testing
Published Online: 1 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Toxicology
How to Cite
Padilla, S., Cowden, J., Hinton, D. E., Yuen, B., Law, S., Kullman, S. W., Johnson, R., Hardman, R. C., Flynn, K. and Au, D. W. 2009. Use of Medaka in Toxicity Testing. Current Protocols in Toxicology. 39:1.10:1.10.1–1.10.36.
- Published Online: 1 FEB 2009
- Published Print: FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!