UNIT 2.12 Detection of the Mitochondrial Apoptosis-Induced Channel (MAC) and Its Regulation by Bcl-2 Family Proteins
Published Online: 1 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Toxicology
How to Cite
Kinnally, K. W., Martinez-Caballero, S. and Dejean, L. M. 2006. Detection of the Mitochondrial Apoptosis-Induced Channel (MAC) and Its Regulation by Bcl-2 Family Proteins. Current Protocols in Toxicology. 30:2.12:2.12.1–2.12.34.
- Published Online: 1 DEC 2006
- Published Print: NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!