UNIT 4.15 TaqMan Real Time–Polymerase Chain Reaction Methods for Determination of Nucleotide Polymorphisms in Human N-Acetyltransferase-1 (NAT1) and -2 (NAT2)
Published Online: 1 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2004 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Toxicology
How to Cite
Hein, D. W. and Doll, M. A. 2005. TaqMan Real Time–Polymerase Chain Reaction Methods for Determination of Nucleotide Polymorphisms in Human N-Acetyltransferase-1 (NAT1) and -2 (NAT2). Current Protocols in Toxicology. 22:4.15:4.15.1–4.15.11.
- Published Online: 1 JAN 2005
- Published Print: NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!