UNIT 17.13 Transcription Factor Nrf2: Examination of Nuclear Protein Levels by Immunoblotting and Promoter Response Element Binding by Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP)
Published Online: 1 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Toxicology
How to Cite
Shay, K. P., Smith, E. J. and Hagen, T. M. 2010. Transcription Factor Nrf2: Examination of Nuclear Protein Levels by Immunoblotting and Promoter Response Element Binding by Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP). Current Protocols in Toxicology. 45:17.13:17.13.1–17.13.13.
- Published Online: 1 AUG 2010
- Published Print: AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!